Review of the Bulgarian Geological Society publishes scientific contributions to:
Palaeontology and stratigraphy
Mineralogy and crystallography
Isotope geology and geochronology
Tectonics and structural geology
Engineering geology, hydrogeology and karstology
Active geodynamics and seismology
Environmental studies and natural hazards
Review of the Bulgarian Geological Society (ISSN 0007-3938) is indexed and referenced in:
- ВИНИТИ – РЖ
- EBSCOhost – GeoRef (Fulltext from 2011-01-01 until now)
- CASSI (CAS Source Index)
- Reference book of the Association of the European Geological Societies (AEGS)
- National Centre for Information and Documentation (NACID)
- Indexed and referenced in Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) – from Clarivate Analitycs (formerly the IP & Science business of Thomson Reuters), from 2017.
- Indexed and referenced in Web of Science Core Collection, from 2018.
- Contents 2018-2019 in Core Collection
- Catalog of paper and non-paper media, etc.